Information Collected by Omada Digital
Omada Digital may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Information”), which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
• Blog or Website URL
• Activities or Content Viewed on Omada Digital
• Information Collected Automatically (see below)
Information Collected Automatically
Omada Digital may automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our websites, mobile applications or other products, including:
• Browser Information
• Operating System Information
• Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
• IP Address
• Internet Service Provider
• Content Viewed
• Geographic Location
• Connection Speed
• Time of Visit
• Referring Site, Application, or Service
Omada Digital Use of This Information
Omada Digital uses the Information we obtain from or concerning you or your computer or device to manage our business, improve our offerings, and understand how users are engaging with Omada Digital.
Disclosure of Information to Others and/or Third Parties
Some reasons for Omada Digital to disclose Information include:
• if you comment on Omada Digital, the information you submit may be viewable to the public
• to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or any other legal process.
• in conjunction with a business transition, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ Information.
Third-Party Advertising on Omada Digital
Omada Digital allows third party advertising service vendors and advertising networks (“Third Party Vendors”) to display advertisements on Omada Digital. Typically, these third party vendors utilize cookies (defined below) first to track and collect a user’s interest-based information and then to use that information to better tailor an advertisement to that user.
• Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to Omada Digital and/or to other sites on the Internet.
• Google’s use of DoubleClick location data allows it and its partners to collect information derived from an end user’s GPS, wifi or cell tower data.
• You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the ads preference manager.
• Advertising.com whose opt out page is located at https://advertising.aol.com/privacy
• OpenX whose opt out page is located at https://www.openx.com/about/privacy-policy
You may also opt out of these and other cookies by visiting https://www.aboutads.info/choices/
A cookie (otherwise known as an HTTP cookie) is a small piece of code that can be sent from a web site or banner ad and stored on a user’s web browser. The cookie stores data such as preferences, previous activity, and other information. For more information on HTTP cookies and other online advertising definitions please visit the IAB’s web site.
Children Under 13: Omada Digital does not knowingly target advertising to, or collect information from, children under the age of 13.
Security: Omada Digital uses all reasonable means to safeguard data against unauthorized use and theft.
Contact Us: If you have questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.